Melanie's Blog. Art, family, small farming, things that catch my eye.
Have something to say?
Seven steps for overcoming ego’s hold on you
1. Stop being offended
2. Let go of your need to win
3. Let go of your need to be right
4. Let go of your need to be superior
5. Let go of your need to have more
6. Let go of identifying yourself on the basis of your achievements
7. Let go of your reputation
Ego is the source of a lot of conflict and dissension because it pushes you in the direction of making other people wrong.